Premium service without the premium price
Managed IT Services
Gartner Web Development's Managed IT Services provide the continuous monitoring, reporting, troubleshooting, and response capabilities that
are needed to manage today's complex and diverse network infrastructures. Our company has created a suite of network services to meet your IT needs. Some of our Managed IT Services include:
- Managed Network Support & Services:
For companies that do not have an IT department. We offer complete management for all of your business computer systems and software; including servers, desktop computers, routers, switches and all other computer & network hardware. Service is customized to your immediate and long term needs. From patch management and update deployment to maintenance and monitoring of all your workstations and servers, you decide what your company needs are. Whether its regular system maintenance, documentation of your operational procedures, or new equipment installation and upgrades such as servers, switches and desktop computers. Gartner Web Development takes a proactive preventative approach to making certain that your systems are up and running smoothly and reliably.
- Managed Perimeter and Security Services:
Keep your computer systems and networks secure and free from hackers, worms and other malicious attacks. We have firewall and security solutions for servers, networks, co-locations, workstations, and the home office. We also offer anti-spam and anti-virus email gateways that can stop most spam and viruses before they get to your inbox. One recent deployment has blocked more than 2000 such emails in less than two months. Ask how our content filtering services can recover lost productivity while reducing liability by controlling and preventing inappropriate use of the Internet by staff. We can also show you how to prevent internal data-theft.
Using current security, product, and industry information, Gartner Web Development can help you make educated and informed decisions about your business's current and future IT needs. We can help you stay current and on top of a quickly changing technology environment, without spending unnecessary time and capital on quickly outdated technology. We can even help you define an acceptable use policy for your network. Effectively written and properly enforced, these policies can improve productivity by reducing downtime due to unauthorized software installation, personal internet use on company time, and can also reduce your liability by having clearly defined expectations of what employees can and can not do on company computers, on and off company time.
- WAN and LAN Networking:
We support Microsoft, Linux and UNIX networking equipment as well as most other major vendor hardware. We also offer a variety of extremely cost effective Open Source products that provide enterprise grade solutions at a fraction of the cost of proprietary systems. We test and use Open Source products ourselves to assure reliability. Nearly 60% of the internet is run on Open Source products. 
- VPN Services:
For seamless and secure point-to-point connections to remote offices or for employees needing remote network access. VPN service can also provide secure data transfer between computer systems communicating over the internet to your local network.
- Network Design and Re-design:
If out-dated equipment and misconfigured hardware are bringing your network to a standstill, redesigning your network or expanding your current facilities may be the solution. Gartner Web Development can help with network infrastructure design, build, and deployment. We have experience with routers, switches, firewalls, and load balancers in multi-vendor network environments.
- Data Backup Consulting:
Gartner Web Development can help small and medium sized businesses plan and deploy a backup and recovery system; typically using a tape backup solution but other solutions are available, including "push button" backup systems. Give us a call today to discuss your options.
We have extensive experience with the Microsoft family of products as well as Linux and FreeBSD (a UNIX variant) for servers and workstations. With countless operating system installs and more than 25 server installs, Gartner Web Development can have you up and running with minimal trouble.
Some of our advanced services include:
- Custom systems built for your needs - not for what we have in stock.
- Security audits and intrusion detection - keep your network safe.
- Anti-spam / Anti-virus email gateways. Have a look at our live email server statistics and see for youself how effective these services are - increase productivity & lessen downtime.
- Data recovery and fault protection - prevent catastrophic data loss.
- ISO compliant data control and intranet development - enforce ISO policies with software solutions.
- Custom web based database applications - centralized control of data stores and data access.
- Complete client/server enterprise management - keep your entire network running at peak performance.
- Multi-platform (POP3, Exchange, etc.) email configuration and management - reliable lines of communication.
- Network design, configuration and implementation - high availability starts here.
- Seamless remote point-to-point network integration (VPN, ASDL, etc.)
- secure data transmission locally or long distance.
- Peer-to-peer, domain, and secure wireless networking - finding the best fit for your company.
Gartner Web Development implements the service you need, while keeping administrative expenditures low. Once your server is up and running, only routine maintenance will be needed - we install it right the first time.
Call 920-458-2258 today for our affordable rates.